Baked Chicken Parmesan
Today we are talking yummy Baked Chicken Parmesan including of course Chicken, Cheese, Breadcrumbs, Butter and Marina Sauce. Another great dish after a long day of cycling.
CHICKEN PESTO BAKE RECIPE
- Breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup)
- Butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Roughly 16 oz)
- Bake Pan
- Small cooking pot
- Large Bowl
- Tin Foil
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- In a medium sized bowl combine Breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese.
COOKED CHICKEN RECIPE
- Slice 2 boneless chicken breast horizontally creating 4 sliced cutlets.
- Create Breadcrumb mixture
- Add butter in small pot until melted and pour into bowl
- Butter each side of the chicken breasts and then bread the chicken using the Breadcrumb mixture.
Note: The Butter helps make the breadcrumbs stick
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Place chicken breasts on a tin foil sheet in the bake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (More or less depending on your oven)
- Remove chicken from oven
- Add Marinara sauce and then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes to melt cheese
Baked Chicken Parmesan, one of my most popular recipes on my blog and in my home! No need to fry, this tastes just as good in the oven!5 Smart Points • 251 CaloriesFull recipe here — http://www.skinnytaste.com/baked-chicken-parmesan/
Posted by Skinnytaste on Monday, November 21, 2016