Baked Chicken Parmesan
Today we are talking yummy Baked Chicken Parmesan including of course Chicken, Cheese, Breadcrumbs, Butter and Marina Sauce. Another great dish after a long day of cycling.
CHICKEN PESTO BAKE RECIPE
- Breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup)
- Butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Roughly 16 oz)
- Bake Pan
- Small cooking pot
- Large Bowl
- Tin Foil
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- In a medium sized bowl combine Breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese.
COOKED CHICKEN RECIPE
- Slice 2 boneless chicken breast horizontally creating 4 sliced cutlets.
- Create Breadcrumb mixture
- Add butter in small pot until melted and pour into bowl
- Butter each side of the chicken breasts and then bread the chicken using the Breadcrumb mixture.
Note: The Butter helps make the breadcrumbs stick
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Place chicken breasts on a tin foil sheet in the bake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (More or less depending on your oven)
- Remove chicken from oven
- Add Marinara sauce and then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes to melt cheese