Feedback Sports Pro Elite Work Stand Review
We just received a very cool cycling work stand called the Feedback Sports Pro Elite Work Stand. YES, we even got in the Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand, but more on that in another review.
The Feedback Sports Pro Elite work stand arrived completely assembled and ready to work on your bike.
FEEDBACK SPORTS PRO ELITE WORK STAND REVIEW
The Feedback Sports Pro Elite Work Stand is a professional level bike work stand for those who prefer the stability of a traditional seat tube mounted bike stand. The Elite is considered a clamp mounted stand, meaning the clamp attaches to the seat tube or frame depending on bike.
The Pro Elite Work Stand is mostly made from metal (aluminum) with a few rubber parts. The quality is top notch.
Racing teams like Trek-Segafredo and Lotto Soudal are using the Pro Elite or the Sprint as their goto work stand.
The Pro Elite uses 3 legs for stability and are folded out by sliding the 3 legs downwards. The Pro Elite stand contains 3 quick release (QR) clamps including
- Leg Adjustment Clamp – The legs can be locked into position using the Legs QR clamp.
- Slider Adjustment Clamp – The Slider can be locked out by using the QR slider locking clamp.
- Bike Frame / Seat Tube Clamp – The clamp is used to hold the bike.
Work Height is between 42″ – 71″. Folded size: 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (127mm x 203mm x 1143mm)
FEEDBACK SPORTS PRO ELITE WORK STAND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Anodized 6000 Series Aluminum Construction
- Patented Secure-Lock Clamp Head
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Clamp Height: 42″-71″ (1067mm – 1803mm)
- Clamp Opening: 0.75 – 2.6″ (19mm – 66mm)
- Jaw Width: 3.25″ (82.5mm)
- Load Capacity: 85 lbs. (38.6 kg)
- Base Diameter: 54″ (1372 mm)
- Folded size: 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (127mm x 203mm x 1143mm)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Feedback Sports: https://www.feedbacksports.com/
- BUY NOW: https://amzn.to/2P2r5RW
I have to say we were pretty impressed with the overall quality of the Feedback Sports Pro Elite. For what you get the retail cost of $289 seemed very reasonable.
What I found really useful is how easy it was to setup and break down. The clamping system works really well and seems to hold the bike in place without issue.
Thus far I haven’t found any issues with the setup. The only negative would be space for transporting the Pro Elite with it’s larger overall size compared to the Sprint.
You can find out more about Feedback Sports (https://www.feedbacksports.com/) on their website.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.